Monday, May 6, 2013

The Hauls: Chanel, Shiseido, NARS and Lisa's Warehouse Sales and more!

Hello my beautiful friends on this absolutely beautiful day in Toronto! The sun is shining, I'm busting out the summer dresses and have officially finished my first year of university, plus gotten the grades I needed to fulfill my program! This is one of the moments where I feel awesome about life. Things have really been going well for me as I've found a much better paying job and yet have
to work less hours, which means I got more time to wine, dine and write about makeup! Haha, lets just get to the good stuff. So I've got this nasty habit of periodically procrastinating to look at pretty things while I'm supposed to be studying for exams, and this is what I came up with!

PS. I attended the infamous Shiseido/NARS and Lisa's Cosmetics Warehouse Sales! Man, there were amazing deals as always. 


Vintage Chanel Mini Flap Bag in Beige
This is probably the coolest thing I've ever gotten for myself since the beginning of time. My mother and I have always been obsessed with the timelessly stylish Chanel flap bag style and wanted to buy one since ever. Somehow I finally got the courage to get it recently through an online vintage store and have been loving it ever since!

Shiseido Benefiance 3-piece Set - $35 (My mum's purchase)

Stila 5-piece Brush Set - $13

Clean + Easy Waxes - $9 each from Sallys. Buy one get one free deal for my lovely wax warmer! (Got another pot sitting inside it right now)

Miss Dior Cherie Eau De Parfum - $60. This scent is amazing, it's sweet but still super versatile.

Sonia Kashuk 5-piece Brush Set - $15 from Target. You honestly don't know how happy/excited I am that Target finally decided to open in Canada!

Shiseido Cream Shadows in H5 and H13 - $10 each. Beautiful eh? They're a super pretty icy blue eye look when worn together! 

Shiseido Blush Compact in Rose Nuance - $15 from Shiseido. (My mum's purchase) The rose pattern was to die for!

Shiseido Compact in Camelia - $15 from Shiseido. (My mum's purchase)

Joico Restorative Styling Oils - $4 each! This was one of the best deals of the day! I'm a big hair oil/serum junkie so I had to pick up two since I go through them so fast!

Juicy Couture Mini Viva La Juicy Set - $22. Honestly this is one of my favorite scents. When I'm done this bottle I'll definitely go full size!

NARS Soft Touch Shadow Stick in Goddess - $10. This is an amazing inner corner brightener!

NARS Concealer Stick in Honey - $10. Another great deal!

Joico Restorative Treatment - $4. I got a tiny version of this in one of the past sales and loved it!

Joico Spiker Gel Sets - $4. Got 3 of these for my boyfriend since he uses this gel religiously!

Shiseido Eyeshadow Quad in Rose Tones - $15 (My mum's purchase)

NARS Night Series Eyeshadow Palette - $30. This is the most expensive thing I bought at the sale, but well worth it because I've always wanted to try their Night Series shadows! Come on, there's six different shadows!

NARS Cream Blush in Penny Lane - $15

NARS Eyeshadow Duos in Misfit and Melusine - $10 each. The NARS duos have always been a great deal at the sales!

NARS Beach Lover Set - $25. Includes a mini Highlighter/Blush duo in Hungry Heart/Orgasm, an Illuminator in Laguna, a Lipgloss in Laguna and a Soft Touch Shadow in Skorpio! 

This is it! Well, I didn't include most of my Lisa's Cosmetics Sale Haul because I just had a hard time finding everything! I also didn't include one of my other favourites, the Gucci Flora Perfume in Eau Fraiche. 

That's really it for my haul! Hope you enjoyed seeing pretty pictures of makeup and stay tuned for more of my face! I've got a facial appointment in half an hour so I've gotta run. Talk to you guys soon!

Loves, Erica

7 comments:

  1. we both got very similar products! I really want to go to Lisa's cosmetics!
    btw, very nice chanel bag!

    - Janine
    http://theeoptimist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Janine! I would recommend the Lisa's cosmetics sale, there were tons of goodies that were selling for VERY cheap prices! Oh and btw it's still happening this weekend!

      Delete
  2. So jealous! All the stuff you bought is awesome :D
    I have never owned any NARS products... wish they had a warehouse sale here.
    I hope you enjoy using all the things you bought :D
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Chanel purse is beautiful!! Love the cream color.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blog! Maybe we could follow each other on bloglovin or GFC? Please leave me a comment or follow me and I will follow you =)

    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Le-Petit-Plastique/473640259360447

    http://lepetitplastique.blogspot.com/

    *PersunMall Giveaway On My Blog*

    ReplyDelete
  5. So interesting to see what everybody bought from the Shiseido sales around the world!! Great haul you've got!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete