Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Autumn Eyes Inspired By Kristen Stewart

For some reason, when someone says "Kristen Stewart" I really never think of Bella Swan. She just seems like the polar opposite of the plain girl who falls in love with Edward. Instead Kristen's style is more of a grungy, laid-back kind of look which I really love even though it's nothing like what I normally dress like. But I'm encouraged to dress like her when I'm at school! (except for the dirty hair, that I can never understand) But there was this one makeup look of hers that consisted this crazy red eyeshadow for an event that I sort of toned down a little for myself. Here it is!

Oh dear my hair looks hella red in these pics!

Face:
Makeup Forever HD Primer in Clear
MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30
Diorskin Forever Powder Foundation

Cheeks:
Illamasqua Power Blush in Allure
MAC Charcoal Brown Eyeshadow to Contour
NARS Albatross Highlighter


Eyes:
Urban Decay Primer Potion
MAC Femme Fi, Antique, Wedge & Shadowy Lady Eyeshadows
Smashbox Limitless Eyeliner in Black 
Loreal Felt Tip Liner in Carbon Black
Loreal Voluminous Mascara in Black
Anastasia Brow Wiz in Medium Ash

Lips:
Benefit Cha Cha Tint

& That's it everybody! I hope you are enjoying the first week back at school! I know I'm not...

Love, Erica.

3 comments:

  1. wow... your eye look really beautiful <3

    I wish that my eyelashes is long like yours.... mine is like invisible...

    http://www.gwiyomistyle.net/
    Beauty review, D.I.Y, Beauty Tips and more...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cool blog post there mate . Thanks for it !
    jeux be

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic blog you got here,I enjoyed reading some of your posts.

    ReplyDelete